LEATT BRACE GPX PRO
The Leatt® Pro neck brace is the pinnacle in neck brace technology! The Pro brace features a fully ventilated carbon-fiber chassis with completely redesigned, open-cell padding. The Pro Brace is the lightest, most ventilated and most comfortable brace we have ever designed and, like all Leatt-Braces®, is built around Alternative Load Path Technology™ to give you the confidence needed to compete at the top of your sport!
- The lightest Leatt-Brace® available 600g ± 50g!
- Kevlar reinforced Carbon Fiber Matrix chassis
- Anodized CNC spring loaded aluminium hinges are easy to use for both left- and light handers. Its bright red colour ensures easy identification by paramedical personnel in an emergency situation.
- Alternative Load Path Technology™
- New open celled light weight Velcro-free padding is removable & washable.
- Engineered Collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from one of your most fragile bones.
- Unique one piece rear support (thoracic) designed to break away in severe impact scenarios.
- The greatest range of motion of any Leatt-Brace®
- Comes with harness system with quick-release buckles.
- On-board rear thoracic angle adjustment.
- Adjustable sizing to fit riders acording to Leatt® size chart.
- Available in sizes Medium & Small
- Replacement parts available
- Free Brace Bag included ($99 value)